Saturday, October 30, 2010

Blog # 1.9 - Process Journal # 3

I believe that the only challenge we are facing is the gameboard. We still need to figure out the actual design and specific details of the gameboard such as the number of spaces. The IB learner qualities that the members of my team are exhibiting in a positive manner are Thinkers and Communicators. We each communicate our ideas to one another and think about different designs. We also talk about them and plan our game out. We are still working on developing Inquirers and Open Minded. We have to start researching how to word our questions so that the 6th graders will understand. We also have to be more accepting of others' ideas. My greatest strength is that I contribute to the discussion. I need improving on accepting others' ideas and considering their ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment